There are distinct advantages to using an electric cooler over a conventional cooler with ice:
- You can maintain an accurate temperature for food safety;
- You can keep frozen items frozen; and
- You don't have to worry about melted ice ruining your food.
We've been traveling in our RV with an electric cooler for over a year, so when Newair offered to send us one of their 48-quart dual zone electric coolers to test and evaluate, we jumped on the opportunity.
- Newair 48 Qt. Portable 12v Electric Cooler NPR048GA00: https://www.newair.com/products/newair-48-qt-portable-12v-electric-cooler-with-lg-compressor-fridge-and-freezer-rugged-wheels-and-solar-power-input-perfect-plug-in-cooler-for-camping-trucks-travel-car-and-home
- Get 10% off with promo code MARC10: http://newair.refr.cc/marcguido
Filmed: March 21, 2022
- 0:00 Intro
- 0:46 Why an electric cooler?
- 2:41 Newair 48 Qt. Portable 12v Electric Cooler
- 5:17 The Grand Adventurer discount
- 5:50 Wrap-up