Whether tent camping or traveling with an RV, in this episode we'll share how to safely camp in bear country! Black bears or grizzly bears, we've got 'em covered.
GET GRAND ADVENTURE STUFF
We've created some fun and quirky merchandise particularly for RV campers, including t-shirts, coffee mugs and more. Sales help to support Grand Adventure to keep bringing you outdoor adventure videos each and every week. Visit https://teespring.com/stores/grandadventure to browse our selection.
USE WHAT WE USE
We've opened a Grand Adventure store on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/shop/GrandAdventure Unlike other Amazon shops, every single item you see in our store is hand picked from things we use ourselves in our own Grand Adventures, from RV stuff to our dogs and even photography and videography. We've tried it, we've tested it, and we can heartily recommend it. No random stuff or paid product placements.
It costs you no more to shop Amazon with us, but by shopping our store a portion of each sale goes to bringing you more and better Grand Adventure videos! Thank you for clicking through to give us a look!
🎵 All music in this episode is licensed from Soundstripe https://soundstripe.com?fpr=grandadventure . Use the coupon code "GRANDADVENTURE" to get 10% off a yearly or monthly Soundstripe subscription.
- Additional imagery:
- Thomas Fuhrmann (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International)
- US Fish & Wildlife Service (public domain)
- Kmusser (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)
- Hmbaker (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International)
- National Park Service (public domain)
- California Dept of Fish and Wildlife (Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic)
- dronepicr (Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic)
- Gregory Smith (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 2.0 Generic)
- Amanda Lea (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)
- Jean-Pierre Lavoie (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)
- Vital Ground (Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)
Welcome to Grand Adventure, a YouTube channel that focuses on RV-centric outdoor activities including not only of course camping, but also mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing and more, always filmed in stunning 4K.
We're based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and invite you to come along as we travel all around the western U.S. My wife Patricia and I, and dog Zoe are avid boondockers, so you'll seldom find us in RV parks or even dry campgrounds. Instead, we're usually camped in some of the most remote and beautiful spots that you could ever pull a travel trailer into. And unlike most other RV channels on YouTube, we're not RV dealers or full-timers -- we're "long-timers" who tend to hit the road for weeks or months at a time, while maintaining a sticks-and-bricks home in Utah.
We'll provide beautiful travel videos, as well as some tips and insight on trip planning, and equipping and maintaining your RV to make your next adventure a grand one indeed! So, subscribe to make sure that you catch every episode, and remember...life is nothing but a Grand Adventure!
CONNECT WITH US
Become one of our Grand Adventurers and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Our website: http://GrandAdventure.tv
Like us! https://facebook.com/GrandAdventureRV/
Follow us! https://www.instagram.com/grand_adventure_rv/
Follow us! https://twitter.com/GrandAdventRV
Find us! https://www.rvillage.com/group/2781/grand-adventure
This post currently has no responses.