Thanks to the Coronavirus pandemic, 2020 has been a bizarre year, and we don't think many folks will shed a tear to see it disappear in the rearview mirror come 1/1/2021. We nevertheless spent 2020 traveling over 8,000 miles through 33 campsites and 19 states, and have great memories from every one of those stops. This video is a high-speed journey through our entire 2020 camping season, the "how" and "why" tying all of our travels together in one cohesive story. We're only top-sheeting each destination in this video, so for an in-depth look we've linked to each individual destination's episode below.
GRAND ADVENTURE 2020 PLAYLIST
- Ep. 143: Tombstone https://youtu.be/w4l7YSzFBCw
- Ep. 144: Bisbee https://youtu.be/-Yr55YBMoGI
- Ep. 145: Tucson & Saguaro National Park https://youtu.be/oliXJGK-dP0
- Ep. 146: Superstition Mountains - Lost Dutchman State Park https://youtu.be/eA7QPao9eho
- Ep. 147: Saddle Mountain https://youtu.be/83XC-84PwRc
- Ep. 148: Prescott https://youtu.be/3tCVLtqOtxo
- Ep. 149: Jerome & Camp Verde https://youtu.be/hpPbUchhpaE
- Ep. 150: Sedona https://youtu.be/TcVjH61OJas
- Ep. 151: Bryce Canyon Country https://youtu.be/h-qqTCTB-6g
- Ep. 153: St. George https://youtu.be/IoN3rIF2g_Q
- Ep. 154: Pine Ridge https://youtu.be/cO9e4vD6wAM
- Ep. 155: Pierre https://youtu.be/mk9QU5WQ8bQ
- Ep. 156: Aberdeen, South Dakota https://youtu.be/qUaaghZa41k
- Ep. 157: Sioux Falls & Sioux City https://youtu.be/slFMKG_umbU
- Ep. 158: Lake of the Ozarks https://youtu.be/gP37LaXXUgo
- Ep. 159: Nashville https://youtu.be/-K-mQH3IhtY
- Ep. 160: Great Smoky Mountains https://youtu.be/5bPLhzqd5QA
- Ep. 161: Lookout Mountain https://youtu.be/jTq5Tv5SHwo
- Ep. 162: Hot Springs National Park https://youtu.be/wescZGSB-6U
- Ep. 163: Table Rock Lake | Branson Missouri https://youtu.be/iSEOIhl8-XQ
- Ep. 164: Land of Lincoln https://youtu.be/EUtqW_OKo4Q
- Ep. 165: Door County | Wisconsin https://youtu.be/OmUThkB8kKc
- Ep. 166: Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore https://youtu.be/I8hzAmPodtg
- Ep. 167: Keweenaw Peninsula https://youtu.be/3UJlD5lt_O8
- Ep. 168: Apostle Islands National Lakeshore https://youtu.be/-i5JwaoT-F8
- Ep. 169: Headwaters of the Mississippi River https://youtu.be/vGuVVTf3vmo
- Ep. 170: Fargo https://youtu.be/0NFZnxF97rw
- Ep. 171: Small Town America https://youtu.be/RI8Jftpk7WM
- Ep. 172: Devils Lake https://youtu.be/mfmJV5ZgFco
- Ep. 173: North Dakota Ghost Town https://youtu.be/yUKLAhgmYWs
- Ep. 174: Theodore Roosevelt National Park & Medora https://youtu.be/EB9OaHTh06I
- Ep. 175: Custer State Park | Buffalo Roundup https://youtu.be/c0UC3_3jPU8
- Ep. 176: Pinedale, Wyoming https://youtu.be/d6ptNCXYiwI
- Ep. 177: The Wedge https://youtu.be/hhicjYJXri0
GET GRAND ADVENTURE STUFF
We've created some fun and quirky merchandise particularly for RV campers, including t-shirts, coffee mugs and more. Sales help to support Grand Adventure to keep bringing you outdoor adventure videos each and every week. Visit https://teespring.com/stores/grandadventure to browse our selection.
USE WHAT WE USE
We've opened a Grand Adventure store on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/shop/GrandAdventure Unlike other Amazon shops, every single item you see in our store is hand picked from things we use ourselves in our own Grand Adventures, from RV stuff to our dogs and even photography and videography. We've tried it, we've tested it, and we can heartily recommend it. No random stuff or paid product placements.
It costs you no more to shop Amazon with us, but by shopping our store a portion of each sale goes to bringing you more and better Grand Adventure videos! Thank you for clicking through to give us a look!
🎵 We license music for our videos from Soundstripe https://soundstripe.com?fpr=grandadventure. Use the coupon code "GRANDADVENTURE" to get 10% off a yearly or monthly Soundstripe subscription.
Welcome to Grand Adventure, a YouTube channel that focuses on RV-centric outdoor activities including not only of course camping, but also mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing and more, always filmed in stunning 4K.
We're based in Salt Lake City, Utah during the winter months, and invite you to come along as we travel all around the U.S. My wife Patricia and I, and dog Zoe are avid boondockers, so while you'll occasionally find us in RV parks or even dry campgrounds, we're usually camped in some of the most remote and beautiful spots that you could ever pull a travel trailer into. We're now transitioning from "long-timing" for six months a year, to living and traveling in our RV full-time.
We'll provide beautiful travel videos, as well as some tips and insight on trip planning, and equipping and maintaining your RV to make your next adventure a grand one indeed! So, subscribe to make sure that you catch every episode, and remember...life is nothing but a Grand Adventure!
CONNECT WITH US
Become one of our Grand Adventurers and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Our website: http://GrandAdventure.tv
Like us! https://facebook.com/GrandAdventureRV/
Follow us! https://www.instagram.com/grand_adventure_rv/
Follow us! https://twitter.com/GrandAdventRV
Find us! https://www.rvillage.com/group/2781/grand-adventure