The Uinta Mountains are home to the highest peaks in Utah, and are notable as one of the few east-west oriented mountain ranges in North America. This is the home of 13,000-foot peaks, innumerable small lakes and ponds, and countless hiking trails -- including some of the very best in Utah. Bring your RV and come camping and hiking with us in the Uintas!
- Lyman Lake https://goo.gl/maps/46Jq6NGXLd42
- Whitney Reservoir https://www.campendium.com/whitney-reservoir
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Mirror Lake Corridor Recreation Passes https://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/uwcnf/passes-permits/recreation/?cid=STELPRDB5052873
- Western Uinta Campgrounds: https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/uwcnf/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=8980&actid=31
- Eastern Uinta Campgrounds: https://www.fs.usda.gov/activity/ashley/recreation/camping-cabins/?recid=72131&actid=31
- Grand Adventure merchandise https://teespring.com/stores/grandadventure
- Samak Smoke House https://samaksmokehouse.com/
GET GRAND ADVENTURE STUFF
We've created some fun and quirky merchandise particularly for RV campers, including t-shirts, coffee mugs and more. Sales help to support Grand Adventure to keep bringing you outdoor adventure videos each and every week. Visit https://teespring.com/stores/grandadventure to browse our selection.
USE WHAT WE USE
We've opened a Grand Adventure store on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/shop/GrandAdventure Unlike other Amazon shops, from RV stuff to our dogs and even photography and videography, every single item you see in our store is hand picked from things we use ourselves in our own Grand Adventures. We've tried it, we've tested it, and we can heartily recommend it. No random stuff or paid product placements.
It costs you no more to shop Amazon with us, but by shopping our store a portion of each sale goes to bringing you more and better Grand Adventure videos! Thank you for clicking through to give us a look!
- All music in this episode is open source and obtained from the YouTube Audio Library http://YouTube.com/audiolibrary, or licensed from Soundstripe http://SoundStripe.com.
- Additional photography & videography: Todd Copeland, Dale Gehrig, Bobby Danger
Welcome to Grand Adventure, a YouTube channel that focuses on RV-centric outdoor activities including not only of course camping, but also mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing and more, nearly always filmed in stunning 4K.
We're based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and invite you to come along as we travel all around the western U.S. My wife Patricia and I, and our dogs Zoe and Maggie are avid boondockers, so you'll seldom find us in RV parks or even dry campgrounds. Instead, we're usually camped in some of the most remote and beautiful spots that you could ever pull a travel trailer into. And unlike most other RV channels on YouTube, we're not RV dealers or full-timers -- we're weekend warriors just like you!
We'll provide tips and insight on equipping and maintaining your RV, trip planning and travel videos to make your next adventure a grand one indeed! So, subscribe to make sure that you catch every episode, and remember...life is nothing but a Grand Adventure!
CONNECT WITH US
Become one of our Grand Adventurers and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Our website: http://GrandAdventure.tv
Like us! https://facebook.com/GrandAdventureRV/
Follow us! https://www.instagram.com/grand_adventure_rv/
Follow us! https://twitter.com/GrandAdventRV
Find us! https://www.rvillage.com/group/2781/grand-adventure