Join us on our continuing Grand Adventure! While our RV remains winterized, in this episode we travel the Snake River Valley of southern Idaho on a Grand Adventure snowcat skiing at Soldier Mountain, and lift-served skiing at Pomerelle and Pebble Creek ski areas. Along the way we visit Shoshone Falls and the Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls, Castle Rocks State Park and City of Rocks National Preserve (including the campground) in Almo, the warm mineral water pools of Lava Hot Springs, and the city of Pocatello.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Idaho Tourism visitidaho.org
- Southern Idaho Tourism visitsouthidaho.com
- Idaho Ski Areas Association skiidaho.us
- Soldier Mountain Ski Area soldiermountain.com
- Pomerelle Mountain Resort pomerelle.com
- Pebble Creek Ski Area pebblecreekskiarea.com
- Visit Pocatello visitpocatello.com
- City of Twin Falls tfid.org
- Southeast Idaho High Country Tourism idahohighcountry.org
- Hilton Garden Inn Twin Falls hiltongardeninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/idaho/hilton-garden-inn-twin-falls-TWFTFGI
- Elk Creek Highlands Lodge (Fairfield)
- Aura Soma Lava (Lava Hot Springs) aurasomalava.com
- Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa (Lava Hot Springs) riversideinnhotsprings.com
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Pocatello marriott.com/hotels/travel/idafp-fairfield-inn-and-suites-pocatello
- Elevation 486 (Twin Falls) elevation486.com
- Portneuf Grille & Lounge (Lava Hot Springs) riversideinnhotsprings.com/dining.html
- Chuckwagon Restaurant (Lava Hot Springs)
- El Herradero (Pocatello)
- Sockeye Brewing sockeyebrew.com
Special thanks to all of the entities above who made this trip happen.
GET GRAND ADVENTURE STUFF
We've created some fun and quirky merchandise particularly for RV campers, including t-shirts, coffee mugs and more. Sales help to support Grand Adventure to keep bringing you outdoor adventure videos each and every week. Visit https://teespring.com/stores/grandadventure to browse our selection.
USE WHAT WE USE
We've opened a Grand Adventure store on Amazon! https://www.amazon.com/shop/GrandAdventure Unlike other Amazon shops, from RV stuff to our dogs and even photography and videography, every single item you see in our store is hand picked from things we use ourselves in our own Grand Adventures. We've tried it, we've tested it, and we can heartily recommend it. No random stuff or paid product placements.
It costs you no more to shop Amazon with us, but by shopping our store a portion of each sale goes to bringing you more and better Grand Adventure videos! Thank you for clicking through to give us a look!
- All music in this episode is obtained from the YouTube Audio Library http://YouTube.com/audiolibrary
I Am Running Down the Long Hallway of Viewmont Elementary by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Source: http://chriszabriskie.com/honor/Artist: http://chriszabriskie.com/
Namaste by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://audionautix.com/
Prelude No. 20 by Chris Zabriskie is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://chriszabriskie.com/
Sunset Strip by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)Artist: http://audionautix.com/
- All other music in this episode is open source.
PHOTOGRAPHY & CINEMATOGRAPHY
Special thanks to Southern Idaho Tourism for providing drone footage of Shoshone Falls when it was too windy to fly our own.
All other footage is our own.
Welcome to Grand Adventure, a YouTube channel that focuses on RV-centric outdoor activities including not only of course camping, but also mountain biking, hiking, kayaking, skiing and more, nearly always filmed in stunning 4K.
We're based in Salt Lake City, Utah, and invite you to come along as we travel all around the western U.S. My wife Patricia and I, and our dogs Zoe and Maggie are avid boondockers, so you'll seldom find us in RV parks or even dry campgrounds. Instead, we're usually camped in some of the most remote and beautiful spots that you could ever pull a travel trailer into. And unlike most other RV channels on YouTube, we're not RV dealers or full-timers -- we're weekend warriors just like you!
We'll provide tips and insight on equipping and maintaining your RV, trip planning and travel videos to make your next adventure a grand one indeed! So, subscribe to make sure that you catch every episode, and remember...life is nothing but a Grand Adventure!
CONNECT WITH US
Become one of our Grand Adventurers and subscribe to our YouTube channel!
Our website: http://GrandAdventure.tv
Like us! https://facebook.com/GrandAdventureRV/
Follow us! https://www.instagram.com/grand_adventure_rv/
Follow us! https://twitter.com/GrandAdventRV
Find us! https://www.rvillage.com/group/2781/grand-adventure